Which Coins Can You Mine With Antminer?
BITMAIN ANTMINER BITCOIN MINER – PRICE & FEAUTURES
The world’s first bitcoin mining ASIC based on the 16nm process node
Bitmain’s BM1387 chip is built using TSMC’s 16nm FinFET technology and, delivering a record-breaking 0.098 J/GHs, is the world’s most efficient bitcoin mining chip in the consumer market.
Each Antminer S9 employs 189 such chips to deliver more hashrate and efficiency than any bitcoin miner ever made.
PRICE ON AMAZON OFFICIALLY BY BITMAIN – Antminer S9 $4974 USD
- Bitcoin Mining Hash Rate: 13.5TH/s ±5%
- Power Consumption: 1323W ±10% (Power supply not included)
- Built-in web management portal – No separate host computer or software required
- Most Power Efficient Bitcoin Miner: 0.098 J/GH ±7%
- Power supply sold separately – AntMiner APW3++ power supply recommended if you have 220v+. EVGA SuperNova 1600 G2 recommended if you only have 110-120v power.
BITMAIN ANTMINER L3 LITECOIN MINER – PRICE & FEAUTURES
Finally an ASIC chip to mine Scrypt coins
Antminer L3 (the BM1485 chip) the first Litecoin Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) chip in more than two years, is designed by the same team that designs the world’s most power-efficient ASIC chips for Bitcoin mining.
Each Antminer L3+ employs 288 such chips to deliver more hashrate and efficiency than any previous Litecoin miner on the market.
BITMAIN’s Litecoin Miner Price on Amazon by Official Seller Bitmain – $3299 USD
- Fastest Litecoin (or other Scrypt-based coin) ASIC miner commercially available!
- Hash Rate: 504MH/s ±7%
- Power Consumption: 800W ±10% (Power supply sold separately)
- Built-in controller – No separate host computer required for operation.
- Power supply sold separately. AntMiner APW3++ recommended.